This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (refs/heads/master):
On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 17:26:50 +0200 you wrote:
This version will contain all the (major or even only minor) changes
The version number isn't a semantic version number with major and minor
information. It is just encoding the year of the expected publishing as
Linux -rc1 and the number of published versions this year (starting at 0).
Here is the summary with links:
- [01/11] batman-adv: Start new development cycle
- [02/11] batman-adv: Always send iface index+name in genlmsg
- [03/11] batman-adv: bcast: queue per interface, if needed
- [04/11] batman-adv: bcast: avoid skb-copy for (re)queued broadcasts
- [05/11] batman-adv: mcast: add MRD + routable IPv4 multicast with bridges support
- [06/11] batman-adv: Remove the repeated declaration
- [07/11] batman-adv: Fix spelling mistakes
- [08/11] batman-adv: Drop implicit creation of batadv net_devices
- [09/11] batman-adv: Avoid name based attaching of hard interfaces
- [10/11] batman-adv: Don't manually reattach hard-interface
- [11/11] batman-adv: Drop reduntant batadv interface check
You are awesome, thank you!
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.