On Wednesday 13 November 2013 19:14:50 Simon Wunderlich wrote:
From: Simon Wunderlich firstname.lastname@example.org
With the new interface alternating, the first hop may send packets in a round robin fashion to it's neighbors because it has multiple valid routes built by the multi interface optimization. This patch enables the feature if bonding is selected. Note that unlike the bonding implemented before, this version is much simpler and may even enable multi path routing to a certain degree.
Signed-off-by: Simon Wunderlich email@example.com
Changes to PATCH:
- use new references for orig_ifinfo in the bonding code
- fix/beautify comments
Changes to RFCv2:
- style changes (allo variables on one line
- use new bat_neigh_is_equiv_or_better parameters
- simplify last candidate lookup (Antonios suggestion)
- remove last_bonding_candidate pointer when purging
originator.c | 4 +++ routing.c | 113 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-- routing.h | 2 +- types.h | 2 ++ 4 files changed, 117 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
Applied in revision 797edd9.