This patchset makes batman-adv network namespace aware. A soft
interface can be creates in a namespace and hard interfaces added to
it. soft interfaces cannot be moved between name spaces.
The biggest change is to debugfs, which is not natively netns aware,
unlike sysfs which is. A new netns directory has been added and within
that, a directory per network name space which batman is used within.
The changes are backwards compatible, in that interfaces in the global
namespace are not placed into a subdirectory.
- Added new system to add patches to the build (in case the build against an
older kernel is not possible otherwise)
- Rearranged the retrieval of the link netns
- Rearranged the retrieval netns id for debugfs
- Fix header includes
- Add compat-include for linux/ns_common.h
- Add compat-patch for netdev->rtnl_link_ops->get_link_net
- Add compat-patch for net->ns.inum
- Fix alignment errors