[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Issues with mesh routing

Sven Eckelmann sven at narfation.org
Sat Mar 9 14:35:51 CET 2019

On Tuesday, 5 March 2019 11:03:31 CET Phill Raynsford wrote:
[...]
> Has anyone ever seen this kind of thing occur before, and perhaps to fix it? I haven't seen any suspicious messages in any of the system logs, and other batctl diagnostic outputs seem OK.

Seen this with broken or misconfigured wifi drivers. For example drivers which
were changing broadcast frames to unicast frames (which breaks OGMs because
they must be broadcasts) or some of them were changing the source address of
broadcast frames (which is also not acceptable).

Kind regards,
	Sven