[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Recover in case of node fail

Sven Eckelmann sven at narfation.org
Sun Jul 26 20:36:52 CEST 2015

On Sunday 26 July 2015 19:27:28 Carlos Meralto wrote:
> I tried "batctl ping -R MAC" and the node recover well. But when i try
> "ping IP" does not work and the ping blocks...
> It is normal that this happens?

No, sounds right now like something above batman-adv (higher layer) doesn't
work in your setup. This could be anything. But right now it sounds like
something which does connection tracking on L3+ like a stateful firewall,
masquerade/nat, additional IPv4/IPv6 routing software, ...

Kind regards,
	Sven