[B.A.T.M.A.N.] I need some help with BATMAN configuration

Lucy Coya lucy.cr at udio.cujae.edu.cu
Fri May 30 16:22:25 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,
My name is Lucy Coya, I´m a telecommunications engineer and I need some
help with my BATMAN configuration. I´m using batman-adv-2014-2.0 and
batctl-2014-2.0
I´m trying to use BATMAN protocol in a very very simple routing scenario
at first to study the protocol. I have:
-Two Laptops using two wireless interfaces each (wlan0 in AP mode and
wlan1 in Ad Hoc mode).

I meshed the two wireless interfaces in ad hoc mode according to the
wiki steps and it worked fine,so I can ping the interfaces. Now I´m
trying to make that two clients connected to the AP interfaces can ping
each other through the mesh network. I tried creating a bridge between
wlan0 and wlan1 as the wiki says but no ping :-(. I don´t know what to
do so any help would be awesome!!! Thanks
Sorry if my English is bad :-)

Lucy

50 Aniversario de la Cujae. Inaugurada por Fidel el 2 de diciembre de 1964  http://cujae.edu.cu