[B.A.T.M.A.N.] security in batman-adv

Antonio Quartulli antonio at open-mesh.com
Tue May 20 11:07:49 CEST 2014

Hi Krishnathiepan,

On 20/05/14 10:58, Krishnathiepan Rasanayagam wrote:
> thanks a lot for replying.
> I'm researching on adding security to batman-adv.
> is there any specific group or people working on that?
>
> Reagards,
> krishna

please start a new email thread every time you want to talk about a new
topic otherwise people may not see your message at all.

I am not aware of any specific group working on security in batman-adv
at the moment.

Personally I always try to find a solution to this problem on a
different layer other than batman-adv (e.g. by using IBSS-RSN on the
wifi layer).

However it depends on what your specific goal is. I think that "security
on batman-adv" is quite a broad topic that you may need to clarify.

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli