[B.A.T.M.A.N.] new alfred packet type *3* for solar tracer charging units

Ufo ufo at rund.freifunk.net
Wed Aug 27 15:14:57 CEST 2014

at Solarfestival in Germany we were reverse engineering some solar
tracer charge controllers. so they were part of the local wifi mesh
https://twitter.com/rundfreifunk/status/502788487549288448
https://twitter.com/rundfreifunk/status/503888938973802496
https://twitter.com/rundfreifunk/status/503942726292103168

best way for distributing the detailed data (about local sun impact..)
was alfred. we used nr. 160 but now simon choosed nr. 3 for that.

https://twitter.com/rundfreifunk/status/503548243452899328

so, plug your solar systems into your mesh-nodes!

https://twitter.com/rundfreifunk/status/503875891735560192
https://twitter.com/rundfreifunk/status/504575102965792768

greetings, ufo

p.s.

code: https://gitorious.org/tracertools/pages/Home

p.p.s.

anyone with CRC expierence?? please! we need help with that dump CRC,
please have a look if there is a new idea about used crc

http://pad.freifunk.net/p/solartracer

--
---
Freifunk Leipzig http://leipzig.freifunk.net