[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Fix of nightly checkpatch errors

Sven Eckelmann sven at narfation.org
Wed Mar 7 09:05:52 CET 2012

Hi,

it seems that checkpatch in linux-next has new checks. I would like to propose
some patches that removes these problems from batman-adv. We have some patches
for next and some for master. The master patches can only be applied after
merging next (after the next patches are applied). There are still some merge
conflicts. Therefore, I would like to send a bundle that can be used to merge
my version (for checking purposes or to really apply the patches).

Here is an example how to use it:

$ git pull checkpatch.bundle master:master
$ git pull checkpatch.bundle next:next

Regards,
	Sven