[B.A.T.M.A.N.] routing loops on interconnected routers / adhoc + ethernet

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 3 12:32:15 CET 2012

On Saturday, March 03, 2012 18:24:40 Nicolás Echániz wrote:
> On 03/03/2012 07:14 AM, Nicolás Echániz wrote:
> > On 03/03/2012 05:43 AM, Marek Lindner wrote:
> >> You should not have loops either way but it is easy to build loops in
> >> complicated setups. At first we should understand your setup and
> >> configuration. Drawing a little picture that shows what interface is
> >> connected  to what other interface also can help.
> >

> > alright, I'll try some ascii art, but I'm afraid you'll find out my
> > english is better :P
>
> holy s... I knew this wouldn't work
>
> I've uploaded the image here:
> http://www.lavecindaria.org.ar/picture/esquema-de-enlaces/

I got your drawing. Would it possible to also post the output of:
 * brctl show
 * batctl if
 * batctl o

We don't need it from all nodes. cisterna, marisa-mr and marisa-blt should be
enough. Please configure these nodes, so that they theoretically would produce
the routing loop although it is not necessary to wait for the loop itself. As
I understand it that loop occurs from time to time only?