[B.A.T.M.A.N.] New batman-advanced logo

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Sep 28 21:43:02 CEST 2011

Hey there,

as suggested by Sven, here is the final modification - a little bit
smaller feet, which should be more aerodynamic. So far, most ppl
voted against the head separation, so we will skip it.

http://packetmixer.de/batlogo/bat_gimped3_smallfeet.jpg

I'd like to call a final vote between small and big feet. The
winning version will be our new logo. After all these
comments and modifications I think we can call it a real
open source logo ... ;)

Cheers,
	Simon