[B.A.T.M.A.N.] New batman-advanced logo

fboehm fboehm at aon.at
Wed Sep 28 12:00:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

a good print service should be happy with PDF, EPS, PS and of course
professional file formats like Adobe Illustrator. Fortunately a black
and white doesn't need any color calibration :-)
I would go with PDF because this way it's most easy and failsafe for
everyone to preview the file.

By the way. If you think about stickers, foil-cuttings or stencils for
airbrush, it would be better to not have the Bats head separated from
the body.

Regards,
Franz