[B.A.T.M.A.N.] New batman-advanced logo

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Sep 28 11:42:29 CEST 2011

Hello Sven, Franz,

wow, so many people volunteering! Sven, thank you for your work!
We will need something to give to the print services for the merchandise,
but I have no experience which format they will expect.

However, I'd suggest to wait with the conversion until we have
decided on the final logo. Otherwise we will have to convert
again and again ...

Thanks!
	Simon