[B.A.T.M.A.N.] New batman-advanced logo

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Sep 28 10:21:57 CEST 2011

Hello,

Marek, thank you for your feedback (also thanks to others who sent me
messages in private).

As per Martin Hundebolls suggestion I've added a version with a (visually)
separated head, tell me what you think. :)

http://packetmixer.de/batlogo/bat_gimped3_headsep.jpg

BTW, we will also need a vector version from the final logo, anyone
volunteering? :)

Cheers,
	Simon