[B.A.T.M.A.N.] pull request: batman-adv 2011-09-08

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 22 01:39:26 CEST 2011

On Wednesday, September 21, 2011 21:26:16 David Miller wrote:
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >   git://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge.git batman-adv/next
>
> Pulled, thanks Marek.

Pretty sure you are quite busy fighting with your backlog of patches but would
you mind giving some advice on this:

 To ensure a smooth transition and efficient testing later, we
 decided to offer a choice of routing algorithm but have not
 come to a final decision on how to design this choice yet. It
 either will be a compile time option, a module parameter or a
 runtime switch. Any suggestions / best practice tips ?