[B.A.T.M.A.N.] batman-adv 2011.2.0 hop somtimes does not work

Antonio Quartulli ordex at autistici.org
Tue Sep 20 00:45:29 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:54:08PM +0200, Tobias wrote:
> Hello Marek,
>
> i flashed 5 Foneras and a TP-Link yesterday and today i tried to
> reproduce the problem on a separate network.
>
> It's not easy to reproduce the problem here but if i try, reboot and
> "move" some devices, the "wrong MACs" also appear and some hops do not work.
>
> So, when your patches are ready i can test with them.
>
> Its no problem anymore to capture big logs here.
>
> Tobias

Ok, little update:

I sent a little patch to Tobias in order to get a verbose log of the TT
updating dialogue (sorry for sending it privately, but I thought it was not
interesting for the list..I won't do it again :-) )

Now I'm going to further investigate on the issue..hoping the new log can help!

Cheers,

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..