[B.A.T.M.A.N.] lxc and batman

Sven Eckelmann sven at narfation.org
Thu Sep 15 17:02:49 CEST 2011

On Thursday 15 September 2011 09:39:51 clownix at clownix.net wrote:
> All is now clear, I have no idea about how namespaces work and neither
> about the batman-adv instances, I am a simple user preparing for a future
> batman-adv demo network on a single PC.
> This information is what I wanted, so thanks a lot.
> I agree that I do not see any other usage scenario than demo-scenario.

Now we have at least a usage scenario :D

I don't have time right now to implement something like that at the moment.
But feel free to submit a feature/wishlist in our batman-adv bug tracker and
add this thread as reference. I am interested working a little bit with
namespaces in the future... far, far, far future.

Kind regards,
	Sven