[B.A.T.M.A.N.] lxc and batman

clownix at clownix.net clownix at clownix.net
Thu Sep 15 15:40:15 CEST 2011

So, for the multiplication of machines in a big network, you confirm that
batman-adv is not compatible with lxc.

However something is still not clear: with one batman-adv per namespace,
would it be possible to have what you have with kvm but with lxc?
The gain for this work would be only performance, the useful scenario
being no other than what you have with kvm: big (independant) networks.

Thanks for your answer.
Kind Regards
Vincent