[B.A.T.M.A.N.] batman-adv 2011.2.0 hop somtimes does not work

Tobias tracer at robotech.de
Wed Sep 14 22:54:08 CEST 2011

Am 13.09.2011 13:18, schrieb Marek Lindner:
> thanks for providing the info. So far, we can't spot the issue no matter how
> long we stare at the code. I'd like to make some patches that will spit out
> additional debug info to isolate the cause. As we can't reproduce the problem
> at our end we depend on you to test these patches. Will it be possible for you
> to have a mix of your nodes running in debug mode ?

Hello Marek,

i flashed 5 Foneras and a TP-Link yesterday and today i tried to
reproduce the problem on a separate network.

It's not easy to reproduce the problem here but if i try, reboot and
"move" some devices, the "wrong MACs" also appear and some hops do not work.

So, when your patches are ready i can test with them.

Its no problem anymore to capture big logs here.

Tobias