[B.A.T.M.A.N.] batman-adv 2011.2.0 hop somtimes does not work

Andrew Lunn andrew at lunn.ch
Tue Sep 13 14:09:12 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 01:18:03PM +0200, Marek Lindner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > the TP-Links are 1043:
> > root at 1043-50:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
> > system type             : Atheros AR9132 rev 2
> > machine                 : TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND
> > processor               : 0
> > cpu model               : MIPS 24Kc V7.4
> > BogoMIPS                : 265.42
> > wait instruction        : yes
> > microsecond timers      : yes
> > tlb_entries             : 16
> > extra interrupt vector  : yes
> > hardware watchpoint     : yes, count: 4, address/irw mask: [0x0000,
> > 0x0ff8, 0x0ff8, 0x0ff8]
> > ASEs implemented        : mips16
> > shadow register sets    : 1
> > kscratch registers      : 0
> > core                    : 0
> > VCED exceptions         : not available
> > VCEI exceptions         : not available
>
> thanks for providing the info. So far, we can't spot the issue no matter how
> long we stare at the code.

My gut feeling is its either a compiler issue, a caching issue, or
maybe packing of structures is somehow different between different
architectures. However, you seems to only have MIPs based systems and
i guess you use the same compiler on all platforms, so i lean towards
a compiler problem....

  Andrew