[B.A.T.M.A.N.] openwrt lib/batman-adv/config.sh

Filippo Sallemi tonyputi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:43:47 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I've writed a hotplug.d script that readd interfaces that are present
in every bat definition of batman-adv uci file when network restart or
 an interface come up.
This script must be placed in /etc/hotplug.d/net/

P.S. for Marek you don't need to split /etc/init.d/batman-adv function
in a separate file such the previous emails.

Rgds.

Filippo

--
Filippo Sallemi