[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Blocking OGMs from a node for testing purpose

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Mon May 17 00:53:01 CEST 2010

On Monday 17 May 2010 05:27:55 Antonio Quartulli wrote:
> It is what i described just a few rows before..the problem is that
> adding wlan0 interface to a eth-bridge (using cfg80211 driver) is not
> possible (due to operation not permitted error, probably because devs
> don't want to do that :P) either with iwlagn or rt2x00

Ok, I did not quite get that the first time but it seems you are right: The wifi
stack sets IFF_DONT_BRIDGE on any wifi interface in adhoc or station mode to
keep it from being added to a bridge. Normally, this would be a very correct
behaviour ..

Then we have to add ebtables support by calling some ebtables hooks that will
tell us whether or not to drop the packet ? Is that possible (I'm not the
ebtables expert here) ?  :-)

Cheers,