[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Blocking OGMs from a node for testing purpose

Antonio Quartulli ordex at ritirata.org
Sat May 8 19:07:55 CEST 2010

Hi all,
	I'm tring to make some tests on batman-adv with some stations,
but I'm in trouble since I'm not able to "hide" a node to another. In
other words I would like to create some personalized topologies to
to test batman against them.

To do this, first of all, I should block OGMs from a particular station.
I tried with ebtables in order to block all the packets with source MACa
(where MACa is the MAC address of the station I would prevent to
communicate with me), but I failed.

Does anyone know a working way to do what I described before?

Thank you so much!

Regards

--
Antonio Quartulli