[B.A.T.M.A.N.] sysfs compat

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon May 3 22:40:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

personally i need 2.6.24, and don't care much about 2.6.20, so i would not bother
to drop support for this special version - We can however integrate patches, i'm
sure someone will look at it if it is a trivial conversion.

Marek, i've tested your patches with all major kernel releases from 2.6.20 to
2.6.33. What i have seen is:

 * 2.6.20 fails for various reasons
 * 2.6.23 and 2.6.24 show some warnings
 * all other kernel versions are fine

The warnings for 23 and 24 can be fixed by moving the *_read() defines from
"< 2.6.25" to "< 2.6.23". If you integrate this modification into your patch,
you will gain my blessing and my sign-off. :)

best regards,
	Simon