[B.A.T.M.A.N.] HNAs Announcements and Roaming management

Antonio Quartulli ordex at ritirata.org
Sun Dec 5 21:28:22 CET 2010

Hello to everyone,

as someone already knows I working on the HNAs announcements
and Roaming management in B.A.T.M.A.N. as research project
for my Master Course.

In attachment you can find a pdf that quickly describes the actual situation
and the new idea we discussed some time ago.

This paper should be a chapter of my final report, so it is directly
centered on the HNAs/Roaming problem.

Please, feel free to criticize/comment the idea and suggest whatever you
want :)

After this phase of analysis I should start to write a patch to implement the proposed
mechanism.

Regards,

--
Antonio Quartulli