[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Using batman L2 on multiple wireless cards

Gargi Purohit gaargie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 14:58:31 UTC 2009

cool....i set it up that way...i have each of the cards on different
channels...so every board has ath0 and ath1 each tuned to a different
channel....

so some boards are reachable on channel X whereas others on channel Y

however when i check the /proc/net/batman-adv/originators....i see
that all other nodes are reachable but the interface mentioned is
ath1....(even those which are actually reachable by ath0)

shouldn't some of the boards be reachable by ath0 - as some nodes are
on a different channel...

or is it like ath1 is some main interface.....