[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Stable adapters for Ad Hoc networks

Breno Jacinto breno at freeunix.com.br
Mon Feb 9 18:31:23 UTC 2009

Hello Marek, Elektra,

    By the way, I think you guys are involved on that book project
about community wireless networks, hosted at WNDW.net. I'm from
Brazil, and I have noticed that the only translation available is to
the first edition, but the book seems to be on its thrid edition
actually.

    I'd be interested to cooperate on the translation of the book, as
I intend to use them on my classes and also I intend to start some
community network projects where I live. Do you know who should I
contact in order to help on the translation?

regards,