[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Stable adapters for Ad Hoc networks

Breno Jacinto breno at freeunix.com.br
Fri Feb 6 17:25:25 UTC 2009

Hello Marek,

   Have you managed to set a static BSSID to all those chipsets -
Atheros, Broadcom, Ralink etc? Because up to now, only Atheros made
this trick possible.

   If I managed to do that with the rt73 chipset that would be enough.
But the driver guys seem to have no documentation stating if this is
possible or not, and doing an iwconfig rausb0 ap <BSSID MAC> does not
change anything :/.

best regards,