[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Layer 2.5

Breno Jacinto breno at freeunix.com.br
Wed Feb 4 17:39:01 UTC 2009

Hello Marek,

2009/1/26 Marek Lindner <lindner_marek at yahoo.de>:
>>    I'm writing a paper on mesh protocols and I need to know which
>> layer batman really operates in order to cite it correctly.
>
> Sounds interesting. What is that paper about ?

    It's a survey of existing protocol protocol solutions, with a
focus on the underlay (below-IP) aproaches, and with the information
you provided I'll certainly include BATMAN :)

> If you need more information &and/or help let us know.

    Yes, I'll surely need. I'll send other e-mails as soon as I get my
equipments set up here. Thanks for you attention.

> Regards,
> Marek

All the best,

--