[B.A.T.M.A.N.] ipkg install batman over ssh: postinst failsi

Axel Neumann axel at open-mesh.net
Mon Nov 17 09:44:13 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Sonntag 16 November 2008, Jan Groenewald wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 12:46:24AM +0800, Marek Lindner wrote:
> > On Monday 17 November 2008 00:37:35 Jan Groenewald wrote:
> > > Is there an ipkg.conf line I can use to set the source url?
> >
> > Sorry, we don't have a complete ipkg repository but you can simply
> > install the whole URL: ipkg install
> > http://downloads.open-mesh.net/batman/<package.ipk>
>
> Thanks. Will this still run in test mode next to OLSR? Can I leave the
> nvram settings as is? Should I uninstall freifunk-batman (is that the
> webif?). Is there any other webif?

The people from Freifunk Leipzig have spend lots of time in integrating batman
next to olsr and for freifun/whiterussion based system.

You can find ipk packages in their repository:
http://firmware.leipzig.freifunk.net/svn2ipkg/1/6/10/

Some further informatin is here:
http://wiki.leipzig.freifunk.net/Firmware_Guide
and
http://wiki.leipzig.freifunk.net/BATMAN

PS.: Due to an older mail there is also a traffic/cpu-load statistic plugin
available named freifunk-statistics-ng-de-le. To use this you may have to
edit the base-port value in  /etc/init.d/S97rrdconfig .