[B.A.T.M.A.N.] dublicate HNAs

Stephan Enderlein (Freifunk Dresden) freifunk at ddmesh.de
Fri Dec 12 23:51:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm not so deep involved in batman routing to find a solution. I hope
you can find a way. But for now it is not so important.
But if one node announces a HNA and a different node that just has fun to
"turn off" this node can simply send the same HNA. If you say the first
HNA is the right one, then what happens when this node gets the forced disconnection
after 24 hours by its internet provider?

I think it is difficult to find a solution for this. The best is to keep all nodes
active but kill the HNA if not reachable?

/Stephan