[B.A.T.M.A.N.] 0.3.1 rv1152 - some test results

Chris W. chris-wy at web.de
Fri Dec 5 11:41:35 UTC 2008

Hello there,

meanwhile with  rv 1172  the previously mentioned issues concerning
wrong or double routing entries are solved: nodes and announced networks
are reachable on broadcom and on atheros devices and the gateway tunnel
works as described when NAT'ed.
Great, thanx !

The sip test with NAT is still to come.

best regards,