[B.A.T.M.A.N.] dynamic gateway / hna / services

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Fri Jul 27 20:41:28 UTC 2007

On Jul 27, 2007, at 6:40 PM, Marek Lindner wrote:

> Am Freitag, 27. Juli 2007 18:03 schrieb Aaron Kaplan:
>> I don't feel personally attacked at all :)
>
> But the unknown reader might get that impression ...
>

>> I just again and again get the feeling from batman people that sort
>> of "everything else sucks"
>> Like academia sucks, olsr sucks etc etc.
>> But that is a bit contra-productive. That is what I wanted to
>> point out.
>
> Where does this feeling come from ?

I think there has been enough academia bashing (completely useless!)
in the past.
If you look up the old mails then you know what I mean. I am quite
convinced that academia already overtook
the freifunk style networks some time ago! And you just don't notice it.

Again: I do NOT really think about OLSR so much in particular.
I just wanted to give you some feedback.
You could also sum the feedback up as:

   "Hochmut/Arroganz kommt vor dem Fall"

I hope I am wrong.

nevertheless, I am very curious when the next real world tests come out.
Well, again. Just my personal feelings and observations. I hope I am
wrong.

ciao,
a.