[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Multiple connections / prioritiy

Freifunk Dresden freifunk at ddmesh.de
Mon Jul 23 12:07:44 UTC 2007

Hi Axel,

this is great and I will try it, but I can not promise to give you
results soon because
the lack of time.
If I have multiple connections between two nodes, is there a way to
setup the quality or
priority of those connection?
Assume I have tree or more nodes connected in a line (A,B,C,D) and
node A and Node D are
connected via backbone tunnel over Internet, the wireless connection
should be used until
the quality falls below a certain level or the number of nodes
exceeded a maximum value. setting up a hysteresis should be possible
to avoid to much
switching of the route.

Regards
  Stephan