[B.A.T.M.A.N.] Announcement: batman 0.1.1 released

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 25 14:45:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

the batman team proudly announces the 0.1.1 release which is a stability and
bugfix release for the 0.1.x branch.
The following bugs were squashed:

- compability version increased to 2
- batmand deactivates linux kernel antispoof protection which led to packet
loss on multihomed devices
- "logical" memory leaks fixed (continuously growing neighbour and packet
list)
- removed double free on neighbour purge (neighbour with hna)
- broken tun support disabled (on *BSD and MacOS X)
- debug level 1 display bug fixed (patch from nino)

We suggest you to upgrade to the latest version for a better batman
experience !  ;-)

ATTENTION: Certain bugs affect the behaviour of a batman network not only the
one batman node itself. That is why we increased the compability version for
batman packets for the first time. batman irgnores all batman packets that do
not have the same compability version. Which means that batman 0.1.1 will
ignore batman 0.1 and the other way round.

You can get the sources and precompiled mips binaries from open-mesh.net.