[B.A.T.M.A.N.] meshliunx

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Tue Jan 23 13:03:03 UTC 2007

I would recommend a more recent distrib named VoyageLinux, which is
based on debian and has a package mgt system.

Putting olsr and batman as a package in the debian distribution would
help to just do apt-get install.

I use it to boot on cheap 128MB USB keys. CF+IDE is too rare and much
more expensive.

It does not have a web interface, but it is on the way I think.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403