[B.A.T.M.A.N.] meshliunx

ルマンド zukky at bb.banban.jp
Tue Jan 23 11:17:07 UTC 2007

Hi, everyone.
This is my first post and congratulations to start b.a.t.m.a.n ML,
though a little late ; )

I am so interested in meshlinux. Can I make any question?
- Is meshlinux built on something well-known distribution, like freifunk
on openwrt?
- Does it depend on specific architecture and/or board,
mips-arm-broadcom-la-la-la?
- Does it have a package manegement system,  like ipkg?
- it seems b.a.t.m.a.n. takes account of multi wireless
module/interface, does meshlinux support multi radio?
http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&q=multi+radio&btnG=Google+%E6%A4%9C%E7%B4%A2&lr=

Anyway, I'm so ready to see her(him?) ; )

Best regards,

Kazuki
from Nagasaki Japan