[B.A.T.M.A.N.] hi all

Marek Lindner lindner_marek at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 23 09:45:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

> first question:
> I wondered whether there was a debian package of batman ?

up to now there is no debain package available. Our primary targets are
embedded devices and small mobile computers. Therefore the debian integration
is not our top priority. But feel free to do something about that.  ;-)

> and if freinfunk package is openwrt compatible.

The precompiled binary package should be compatible but the web gui is
probably not. At 23C3 I talked to the OpenWRT maintainers and they tend to
integrate batman into their trunk in the near future.