[B.A.T.M.A.N.] List Language

elektra onelektra at gmx.net
Thu Jan 11 03:31:22 UTC 2007

Hi Dan -

the very first few messages have been in German - sorry for this. No one
considered that all the stuff is in the archive as well when we were
three german subscribers only doing the first mails to test. The list
language is English *only* of course!

This comment is greatly appreciated!

It is the idea of open-mesh to become a international resource for
everybody interested in open-source mesh solutions.

Welcome to the list!

cu elektra