[B.A.T.M.A.N.] List Language

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 22:11:45 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

At the risk of making myself unpopular at this early stage, could I make a
request that all posts to this list be made in English?  I am extremely
interested in this new routing protocol - as I was in OLSR.  I've spent a
lot of time trying to translate German with google translator to get a
better understanding of OLSR.  I'd rather not have to go through that again
with B.A.T.M.A.N.!  The mailing list info page does list English as the list
language, and http://www.open-mesh.net seems to be entirely in English too.
If B.A.T.M.A.N. lives up to it's promise, it will be the best mesh protocol
yet seen.  I would like to see it become popular outside of Europe as soon
as possible.  Having this list in English will help that happen.

Cheers,

Dan Flett