--- batman-adv_master.packet.h 2015-09-27 00:05:01.794035250 +0200
+++ batctl_master.packet.h 2015-09-27 00:05:01.802035795 +0200
@@ -72,7 +72,8 @@
* enum batadv_iv_flags - flags used in B.A.T.M.A.N. IV OGM packets
* @BATADV_NOT_BEST_NEXT_HOP: flag is set when ogm packet is forwarded and was
* previously received from someone else than the best neighbor.
- * @BATADV_PRIMARIES_FIRST_HOP: flag unused.
+ * @BATADV_PRIMARIES_FIRST_HOP: flag is set when the primary interface address
+ * is used, and the packet travels its first hop.
* @BATADV_DIRECTLINK: flag is for the first hop or if rebroadcasted from a
* one hop neighbor on the interface where it was originally received.
Show replies by date