- Added new system to add patches to the build (in case the build against an
older kernel is not possible otherwise)
- Rearranged the retrieval of the link netns
- Rearranged the retrieval netns id for debugfs
- Fix header includes
- Add compat-include for linux/ns_common.h
- Add compat-patch for netdev->rtnl_link_ops->get_link_net
- Add compat-patch for net->ns.inum
- Fix alignment errors
This all looks good. Thanks.
Which old kernels does this support? Has it forced some old ones to
be dropped from the supported list?