Hi, yes batman works greatly on the fonera, I tested the 0.2.0a version with kamikaze in a mesh of 2 laptop and 4 fonera configuring them with the xwrt page that I made (webif-batman package). In attach some outputs of the test. Cheers, happy easter,
On Sat, 2007-03-31 at 10:43 +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Does it work on the Fonera?
On 3/31/07, Lui email@example.com wrote:
freifunk-batman_0.83.ipk is out now.
hope it's usefull Lui
- Info: better representation of status and link-relations...
- Translations: it-fr-nl-<place your language here>
- Config: 'choosing' a prefered gateway
- keep close to the hight development-cycles of batmand ;-)
- watching out for B.A.T.M.A.N.-IV ;-)
Changes (0.82 -> 0.83)
- "Raider is Twix" and S55batman is S66batman now - lowers a timestamp
problem with S60rdate
- removed S54(/S65)robin
Changes (0.81 -> 0.82)
- replaced option d|debug with log... (S55batman log <mode> <time>)
- fixed cron entry + added tun-ex
- added: S55... v like batmand -v
Changes (0.80 -> 0.81)
- use /etc/ff_bat.config and remove extensive use of nvram (/-commit)
- language *switch* via config...
- layout issues
Changes (0.7x -> 0.80)
- (merged) support for non-WRT like hardware (i.e SE505) and tagged-vlans...
- community network support: choose olsr->batman network (/8 /16 /24)
- multi language support: de, en (please help with your addional
- status-page with links to known nodes
- B.A.T.M.A.N.-III v0.2++ client-mode info on router-frontpage
- S55batman initscript opens by default traceroute ports
- re-designed bad handling of NVRAM-vars
...this last informations are still valid:
Sent: Freitag, 12. Januar 2007 07:40 To: B.A.T.M.A.N.-ML Subject: [B.A.T.M.A.N.] freifunk-batman-de (0.73 "vampimated")
cleanups - and more... ;-)
!!!Important!!! For those of you, who have installed any previous versions - 1st: #>ipkg remove freifunk-batman-de
For others: freifunk-batman-de is a WebUI-Plugin for the freifunk-firmware (->) It allows to easily configure and manage all aspects of the batman-daemon in a side-by-side environment with olsr (even for unskilled users). [...] The main goal is to raise the amount of batman-nodes in 'a mesh' of heterogeneous skilled node owners over 'the critical-mass' in the phase of development and testing... and of course, to make it easy for myself to manage testing with 10++ batman-nodes.
Find it at: http://freifunk.schmudde.com/ipkg
B.A.T.M.A.N mailing list B.A.T.M.A.N@open-mesh.net https://list.open-mesh.net/mm/listinfo/b.a.t.m.a.n
-- Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
Sponsor: Fai crescere i tuoi sogni. Prestiti semplici e veloci * Rate da 20 euro al mese Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6334&d=6-4